Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tonight

Tonight we will be hanging out at McAllister,6:45-8:00PM - see previous posts for the link to the place - it's very easy to find.

We are planning on having an unusual time of noticing the good of God around us tonight - I think you'll love it...and hope you have a chance to make it.

Of course, free childcare will be provided.

The discussion time planned is about the Pursuit of Religion and Right Living as something to make life fulfilling and meaningful. It should be spirited.

Looking forward to seeing all of you!

2 comments:

cjplatt said...

Jason,

I'm sure you had a great plan of what to discuss, but isn't it great how God likes to change our plans when He knows what's needed at that time. Amen. Tonight was the most moving experience yet in More than More. Thank you and Melissa for the sacrifices you make to give us an outlet to let God work in our lives, and distract us from all the junk of life that distracts us.

Chris Platt

cjplatt said...

I just wanted to take a minute to give thanks to God for the people of More Than More. A few weeks ago, we spent time talking about seeing people through God's eyes, and how truly special, amazing, and unique each and every one of us is. I am learning through this group that all the things in life that cloud my thoughts and stress me out, are robbing me of my joy. The joy of a relationship with God, and the satisfaction of how splendid His people are, when we notice. Everyone in this group, and everybody who reads this blog, shares the same stress and heartaches that I do, but MTM is providing a place for us to share our concerns and give them to a gracious and loving God.