Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Morethanmore social distance version this Thursday night at 645

Hi everyone
thanks for those of you endured my book long post last time

this week for Mtm, we are going to attempt a combination group activity 

I think we are going to try a facebook live from Mtm's facebook page - I know, most of you may have not even known we have one - and then at the same time, if we can, we will try a ZOOM meeting for those of you who want to be a part in video and voice communication - we will see how it goes - Zoom only allows us 40min for the meeting and then I'm not sure how it works after that - please email me back if you want an invite to the zoom meeting -

for those of you who don't know, Zoom is an app and website and you can have an acct simply by visiting the site and signing up (free) or downloading the app from App Store called zoom cloud meeting and setting up an acct

if you want a laugh you can chk out my goofy practice live stream for MTM's facebook page...

we will plan on the usual time for this 645-800pm this Thursday, the 26th of march

love you all

don't forget to notice

No comments: