Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Wind and the Change

Well, I have changed - and so have you I bet

I would so like for the wind to blow away all the things in my life that hurt, that frustrate, that are a pain of any kind at all.  I am sick of wrestling - sick of arguing with myself - sick of hurting.

But, I cant deny the result of this wrestling in my life has at least partly been to bring me to a better me.  In fact, much of the most wonderful parts of me and my life are directly a consequence of the things I would have had the wind blow away if I had the choice a long time ago.

Which makes me ask the question - what in my future will I miss if I have the Indiana wind blow away my troubles now???  What glorious and wonderful parts of my life will I erase if I simply escape the pain and frustration of my life??

And another question that will talk about in the next post

No comments: